- To provide an avenue for personal growth and Christian development in all aspects of life with the goal of all participants becoming deeply rooted and grounded in the Word and will of the Lord, thereby continuously bearing bountiful fruit.
- To provide a multiplicity of avenues available for Christian education.
- To provide biblically based classes for practical application, leadership, and service.
- To provide continuing education for persons currently involved in Christian service, and those desiring to begin service.
- To provide sound Biblical training that is more advanced and specialized than regular church Bible study, but less demanding than a Bible College.
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth" --- 2 Timothy 2:15.